Master Bedroom Put Together For $236.98

Master Bedroom Put Together For $236.98

I love a pretty room like the rest of you, but I love it even more if it is one that is put together with some fabulous thrifted finds.    Our Master Bedroom is completely done with nothing but some great things I found at some of my favorite used furniture and thrift shops.  I added the last piece to the puzzle the other day with a piece that I bought for the Guest Bedroom, but I think it looks best here.

I am not sure why it seems like our master bedrooms are always last on the list to get done.  Ours certainly was.  (The kids rooms were always done to perfection, but not the master) We just used odds and ends for years.  Can you believe this is what our bedroom looked like when we moved into the last house 12 yrs. ago.  Leftover pieces from all over the house.


Well about 4 years ago I started to change that.  I found our fabulous headboard and that started the ball rolling.  Lots of thrifty finds at used furniture stores and we finally have a grown up bedroom.  If you would like to see how our first makeover and all the thrifty finds came into play you can check it out here.







When I was trying to put the Guest Bedroom together, I found this piece at one of my favorite used furniture stores - J&K in Phoenix.  This place is amazing with tons of the most fabulous furniture pieces you could hope to find and at great prices too.  I did a post about this store here.  This is such a pretty little chest and for $79 it was a steal.


This is a picture of how the bedroom looked with my round skirted table.  Now I think a skirted table is the greatest invention ever.  It can be casual or formal and it definitely adds style to any room.  Sometimes too many tables can start to look leggy and a skirted table is the perfect answer, plus you can't beat the price.  To me they are real gems. ~~~~~


However, I did have this little gem and no home for it, and it really is perfect in our bedroom.


The color and style look great with hubby's nightstand that I found at Goodwill.  It was only $12.99 and just needed the top refinished.  My gorgeous headboard was a thrifted find too at Hotel Liquidators for only $75.  It got new life with just a little paint.

Our dresser came from J&K too, it also just needed a little refinishing on the top and it was good as new.  Fabulous storage and such an elegant piece for only $69.99.  (Still on my to do list is to stain my jewelry chest.)


I think I can call our bedroom done for now.


You can see all of my furniture refinishing tutorials here.  All of these pieces were found at different places over time, but I think they've all come together to make a chic and stylish bedroom.

Headboard - $75
Small Dresser - $79
Night Stand - $12.99
Large Dresser - $69.99
Total - - - - - - -$236.98

The White Quilt I use on the bed came from Penny's and I love it. It's also a thrifty find.  $109 for a fabulous polished cotton fabric and it comes with 2 shams also. I made the Euro Shams and share a tutorial here if you would like to make your own.  The bed skirt is one I made years ago.  I love how the fabric coordinates with the headboard.  The Brass lamp is from Goodwill and the Marble lamp is from Home Goods.  The chair was previously in the living room.

You can put a great room together on a really small budget if you just do a little thrifty shopping and a little diy.



If you like Thrifty & Chic on a Budget, I would love to have you follow me.
Check out what's happening behind the scenes, follow me on Instagram.
Have every post delivered to your inbox with Bloglovin
Check out Pinterest & See behind the scenes on Instagram 

 photo facebook_zpsjidlprdx.png  photo twitter_zps2tkztdwt.png  photo pinterest_zpsrqc2e9tb.png  photo instagram_zpshgvokoye.png  photo rss_zpskxkhosrf.png  photo google_zpsq4r5lcgg.png  photo bloglovin_zpszdewbww1.png  photo email_zpsecoee34x.png

Enter your email address:


هذا ليس كل شيء تصفح باقي الصفحات وتعرف على باقي التفاصيل…

اPopularPosts