$1 Velvet Pumpkins, $2 Antlers & Feathers For Fall

$1 Velvet Pumpkins, $2 Antlers & Feathers For Fall

You all know that I love a good bargain and ways to give inexpensive treasures a high-end look.  Well last week I did a little retail therapy and found some fabulous bargains. (At least I think they were fabulous)  So I put together a fall table for the breakfast room using some of my finds.


You've seen all these amazing $1 Velvet pumpkins that Target has all over blogland.  They had a ton of colors, however by the time I got around to shopping the selection was a little picked over.  I did manage to get some in black, purple, turquoise and shocking pink.  I also found some bone looking Antlers for $3.99 with 40%off at Hobby Lobby.  They are actually in the Christmas pick section, I just took the picks out of the bottom and use them as regular antlers.  Hobby Lobby also had some really pretty sunflowers on sale for $2, so I picked up three.  I think it turned out to be a really fun tablescape.



I left the wheat that I had on the table and added in a couple more velvet pumpkins that I already had.  I always have a bag full of different size feathers, so I added a few to the big pumpkin.















You know me, I have to play around with different options.  Here is a little dressier version.


 I like both, how about you?



What a fun way to add some fall and not break the bank.  

If you like Thrifty & Chic on a Budget, I would love to have you follow me.

Have every post delivered to your inbox with Bloglovin
Check out Pinterest & See behind the scenes on Instagram 

 photo facebook_zpsjidlprdx.png  photo twitter_zps2tkztdwt.png  photo pinterest_zpsrqc2e9tb.png  photo instagram_zpshgvokoye.png  photo rss_zpskxkhosrf.png  photo google_zpsq4r5lcgg.png  photo bloglovin_zpszdewbww1.png  photo email_zpsecoee34x.png

Enter your email address:


هذا ليس كل شيء تصفح باقي الصفحات وتعرف على باقي التفاصيل…

اPopularPosts