2017 Fall Home Tour - My Home

2017 Fall Home Tour - My Home

I am thrilled to be kicking off the 2017 Fall Home Tours.  We are starting off today with 6 gorgeous homes and 6 more each day this week. 30 of the most beautiful homes in blogland will be opening their doors to share their Fall decor.   You will definitely want to mark your calendars so you don't miss a single one.
Come on in so let me show you around.

  In the 8 months that we've lived here, I have tried several different furniture arrangements in the living room.  I think I finally have the one that works best for this space.  It is just a matter of trial and error and sometimes taking away furniture to finally get it right.  So come on into the living room, I can't wait to show you around.  I have been adding some of my favorite fall colors to the house.


Read More - - - -
هذا ليس كل شيء تصفح باقي الصفحات وتعرف على باقي التفاصيل…

اPopularPosts